Fire/Water/Mold Damage in one!
This was the scene after a fire took place in a second floor bedroom. The fire started from a candle, and when the firefighters put it out with water, it traveled all the way down to the basement, and through the first floor bedrooms, kitchen, and hallway.
Because the water sat for a week, mold began to grow on the first floor, making things more complicated. But crews were able to get that squared away with no issues. When we began work on the second floor bedroom, crews removed all contents, drywall, paneling, insulation and even flooring because it was non salvageable. Getting fire, mold, and water on a single job doesn't happen everyday, but trust that the professionals at SERVPRO of Northbrook/Wheeling/Glencoe will take care of your every need.